Seasonal Warehouse Associates (VA) - Located in Toano, VA
Seasonal Warehouse Associates
Come join our team at First Source, LLC as a Seasonal Warehouse Associate for some fast-paced picking, packing, and shipping! We are a national supplier that offers packaging of candy, nuts, snacks, mixed treats, manufactured chocolates, and a distributor of the finest specialty/gourmet confections, sodas, and foods. Full- and part-time seasonal positions are available starting now through the end of the year. This is a great opportunity to earn extra cash for the holidays! If you are smart and have a great work ethic, you'll love our fun and casual work environment, so please apply today!
Working in our Toano, VA warehouse, your goal will be to ensure our customers receive their orders quickly, accurately, and properly packaged. Careful attention to detail is critical, as is an ability to learn quickly and work in an efficient and professional manner. In addition to picking and packing orders, you'll also be loading/unloading delivery trucks, counting and stocking inventory, and keeping a clean and neat warehouse.
To be considered for this position, you should have the following:
- Must be smart, hard-working, and be able to learn new things quickly.
- Must be able to read and count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly.
- Familiarity with material handling and radio frequency equipment is strongly preferred.
- Must be capable of moving throughout the facility during entire shift.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to successfully complete an online skills assessment prior to onsite interview.
- Must be able to successfully complete post-offer drug screening and background check requirements.
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in this position must use the following link to apply: http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/yqmBAyv/nbnDEwE
No phone calls or in-person applications, please. We regret that we are unable to respond to every application, but we certainly appreciate every applicant's time and interest! We are an equal opportunity employer.